Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 52 ( 21 August )

Day 52 (21 August) Burnett Heads

I would wake up feeling much, much better. I had non- interrupted sleep.

My friend gets in touch with me – apparently Melbourne winter is very could and apparently the Hero donation page is frozen - not working. I do not understand why. I must ask my sister to investigate why it expired. Now I am glad that the article would not be published until next week. The media always advertise the web-site.

Peter and I hop on our scooters – we would scoot to the close-by school to vote this morning. We learnt about elections by an accident. We do not watch TV we do not read the paper on this mission. Well, our voice would be missed this time. We can not vote here in this district.

I want to continue scootering but my body says big NO,NO,NO. Not today. Everything goes against – the wether forecast – very hot, the magpies attack – 2 and escaping another magpie I nearly stepped on the snake – then I realized it was a harmless one – resting in peace by now. I am taking a day off.

I am chatting to my friend. I am telling her about Hero donation page. "You must make it working, you must not embarrass yourself"! she goes. Embarrass?? What this word represents?? I do sometime compromise my life on this journey – what embarrassment means then??

No comments:

Post a Comment