Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 33 - August 2

Day 33 ( 2 August) Mackay – Sarina – Armstrong beach

kms a day: 38.71

kms up to a day: 923.07

total Kms to go: 3,392.93

media: channel 7 news, Win TV news, Daily Mercury newspaper.

Thank you note to Lucy from Daily Mercury for interviewing me to publish an article. Amy and Josh from channel 7 for interviewing me for news on channel 7 and Isabela and Dough from Win TV for interviewing me for news on channel 9.
I am ready to hop on scooter to scoot to the city. I would be targeting media this morning. It would help a lot if they help to promote this journey. It would be good to let people know when they see me why I am on the road riding my scooter.
I am already speaking to the lady at the channel 7 reception. She disappears to ask for someone who can help. Amy is coming but the cameraman would not be back until 10 o'clock. Never mind. I have the Daily Mercury newspaper to visit too. The photo is taken and I scoot back to the channel 7.
Now I am scootering in front of the camera for tonight news. There is another interview taken on the other side of the street. Now I realize that it is Win TV. When I finish here it would be worth asking next door if they would be interested ... and they are.
All went to my satisfaction. This trip will get some publicity again. I do not even mind to start scootering in the middle day when the sun is fully out again.... and arriving to beautiful Armstrong beach is the cream on the cake for this day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment