Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 38 ( 7 August)

Day 38 ( 7 August) St. Lawrence – Rocky Crossng

kms a day: 36.1

total Kms up to a day: 1055.67

total Kms to go: 3,260.33

Thank you note: Thank you goes to a group of young people I passed by on the road for their kind donation.

It is freazing. One of the coldes morning today, here at St. Lawrence. The wind makes it even worth. I want a cup of coffee now. Peter hops from his tent but as soon as he puts the cattle on he is under his 4 blankets again.

I do not want to miss on this lovely morning. No matter how cold it is. The sun is slowly taking over dark areas. I am sipping from my cuppa watching the bunch of kangeroos. They have an interesting game to play. Two of them hold each other and they are each other aside. They stop, move a few meters and repeat this game again.

When do we see you back on the road. People are coming to ask. As soon as we take some video footage. When done a picture with me on scooter is taken by our "neighbour" and off I go...

"How far are you going on this" a young man voice yells at me across the road. To Melbourne" What?? A group of young people look at me in disbelief. Yes, I am raising money for kids. As soon as say it they give me some donation. It goes directly into the donation tin. Thank you very much..and I am pushing myself to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment