Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 39 ( 8 August)

Day 39 ( 8 August) Rocky Crossing- Malborough

kms a day: 33.1

total Kms up to a day: 1088.77

total Kms to go: 3,227.23

Thank you note: Thank you goes to the lady and her husband for giving me the Vitamin E cream for my to easy my burnt face..

Another very cold morning. We were told by locals that nights in this year winter are unusually cold. It is what we now experience. The blanket is fully rapped around my body. The steam of my moutn spreads around. It is my fifth cup of tea . I hope it warms me up a hot shower is what I am dreaming about. No camp between St. Lawrance and Malborough was found. We are parking on the strip of land next to the roadhouse. It is on the market that's why closed? Very noisy night we had. I have realized how many trucks are on the road.
The sun is rising time to go to Malborough. Today's run is not the best one. The aside road for another 33 kms is eaten too much. Only white line on the edge remains not much of the strip I can scoot on today. I am jumping aside the road with every truck that passes me by. I can become an advisor on the quality of this road by now.
I am browsing through my memory files again. The pain of my recent unpleasant experience wants to become part of my thoughts . Pain heals over the time . It wants to be my companion for now. I would be leaving bit by bit of it with my every push today. I am recalling words my mother used to say when I was a child. Do not cause any hurt or pain to anyone - not intentionally . What you do not like to be done to you never do to anyone else. ... Did I hurt or caused any pain to anyone? I am searching through my memory. Maybe I did... thought I did not want to. I am apologizing quietly I have enough time I am still on the road. Only positive to be taken of my every experience – is my final verdict.

We are here to have a joy, we are here to enjoy every bit of our ride – said my friend Julie my reiki healer before I was leaving for this journey.....and she is right. I am stopping to look around. The scenery is so magnificent.

I will keep Peter busy tonight again. Another flat tyre. I am very lucky that I get it at the end of my scoot today.
If you get through Malborough you can camp behind the pub. Be quick – only 8 campervans are allowed to stay. . Enjoy the tranquillity of that place as well as a nice meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment