Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 44 ( 13 August )

Day 44 (13 August) Day off Rock Hampton

total Kms up to a day: 1229.47

total Kms to go: 3,086.53

media: The Morning Bulletin

Thank you note goes to Jenny for interviewing me for The Morning Bulletin in Rockhampton.

I do not feel myself this morning. Friday 13 on can say not the best day. I have a day off and I will spend it by shopping. I will be approaching TV and newspaper in Rockhampton too. It is part of this journey – accepted.

We are approaching channel 7 building . I m suggesting Peter to film me but he is very reluctant to take of the camera from the case. He does not like this idea to visit media at all We will chat about it later. I need to let people know what is the purpose I am on the road. I was mistaken for a child on a scooter on a few occasion already - wearing a helmet , hat and sunglasses – people can not see my face properly.

I am at the channel 7 reception – apparently no news section is here. I would have to wait for another 2 month – I doubt I have time !! I push my scooter across the road for an interview with the Morning Bulletin. Jenny advises me that I am to late for Saturday addition . Never mind as long as people can learn about this project – Saturday or Monday.

The TV is on the other side of town. It was enough of driving for Peter today. I better ring them... they are busy there is nobody available to interview me this afternoon.
Look at the clock - Late afternoon - all was achieved – new speedometer replaced the empty spot from the one I lost about a week ago. The young bloke at the shop was great – he arranged it on the spot.

We slowly drive through the city to find some place to stay. A lot of happened on this day. The first time we would not want to talk to each other. We both need a quiet time today.. One can say we did not have a good "shot" ...but there is so much I did learn about myself today and I will be reviewing this experience later on ......by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment