Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 41 ( 10 August )

Day 41 (10 August) Yaamba - Rockhampton

kms a day: 30.1

total Kms up to a day: 1152.27

total Kms to go: 3,163.73

Another cloudy day and it suites me so well. My face likes it. No more redness -at least not from the sun.

I realized that I enjoy to be on the road. Yes, my muscles get still tired after every day scoot but I seem to get enjoy to be on the road with my thoughts. My mind is quite today for a while. It needs some rest I suppose ... but my heart wants to speak today

It would be all about my father and my love I still have for him. I would be thinking about my father who has missed on his daughter's love. Why did you want to miss on it I would think. . My father never seemed to be interested about us kids and all our love. Peter my companion for this trip treats me so well . He treats me like a little princess. Like a daughter he has just found and I reply to it with my love I have for my father. If I can not have my own one why not to have adopted one. My heart jumps up and down. It is enough love for booth of you. Yes, I am adopting Peter as my father there is so much of daughters love in my heart. A lot of tears ran on my cheeks through out my childhood. Its because kids need bought parents love. I found a "father I can love" and that I think that I discovered unconditional love.

We are arriving to Rock Hampton I am glad I arrived to the destination. The tyre is flat again. It is nice and warm evening. We are advised by George from Giru over the phone that rain is coming our way. And this prediction is correct. Heavy rain is here within 2 hours and it would not stop until next day afternoon.... but it can not spoil my day I feel I am flying... ....Lets fill our hearts with love and light.....

No comments:

Post a Comment