Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 31

Day 31 Seaforth-Ball Bay-Farleigh

kms a day: 33.16

kms up to a day: 853.96

total Kms to go: 3,462.04

A special thank you goes today to my great beautiful and so much loved sisters.

Martina who lives in Tasmania and who is always "there" for me. She is a bone stone of this trip. Helping me so much!
.. and to my sister Petra. It is her wedding day today. She understands why I am not there in the Czech Republic on her wedding day but here on the road, raising money for children and discovering myself.

It is a special day today for a few reasons.. July 31 – I am already one month on the road. The time flies for all of us. Nearly 1000 km behind me . It feels its been a long time I started but it also feels it was just yesterday. So many places we saw and explored by now. So many places we must skip . Seaforth is the one not to be missed. I feel so privileged today, I drive my scooter bit by bit everyday and I see so much of this land.

I finish my scooting late afternoon. Time to ring the Czech Republic to greet my sister Petra. She will get married today. Nobody knows yet – except for her fiancĂ© - of course: It will be surprise to everyone when her birthday party turns into the wedding celebration. She is telling me all about it. Her fiancĂ© and Petra will arrive on the tractor dressed for the wedding occasion while everyone celebrates her birthday.I can laugh my head off just to picture it. I wish I was there. But I am not and she understands.

Yes, I feel privileged today. I have my two great sisters !!! What else you can wish for? My sisters are and were always available when I needed them. Always caring, sharing and helping each other. I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment