Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 21 day off

Day 21 – a day off

Finally a day off. I was asked what the most difficult part of this journey is. The most difficult part I find now is to hop on the scooter every day despite the muscle pain... I had nly a few nights so far when I did not wake up with pain. My body is not used it yet and I do push myself to hop on scooter every day. The body is rejecting this intensive exercise. It wishes to rest it wishes to sit in the camping chair and relax but my mind wants to overcome this "laziness" – go go go you can do it you can achieve it I can hear in repetition. To finish this journey became my personal goal now. I want to do it for myself, I want to show myself that it is possible to get up and scoot everyday despite the aches and pains. I am not the only one who manages to overcome their comfort zone.

I woke up with a great idea I want to share it with Peter as soon as possible hoping he will agree. When I get excited I want to share my excitement immediately. That's why I can never buy any presents prior actual event. I am too excited of sharing the joy of giving, making people happy immediately, now.

It's 5 o'clock in the morning I better wait until Peter gets up. I can prepare a cup of coffee myself. I am sitting under the stars – the sky is clear and I am sipping my cup of coffee quietly. I have a plan and I am happy.
Tomorrow I do my scootering backwards. We go back to Giru. We will give George a surprise. I will print out the pictures we took of all of us and we will bring it for him as a present and invite him for a dinner. I know it will make that man happy. The wave of love and happiness shakes each cell of my body.

Peter gets up with little complain. I am not a master of his "stove" and I burnt the cattle. He is preparing it for a second cup. To unscrew the little coffee pot makes his hands black.
"You will not touch it from now on" he simmers. It is my duty so please leave it alone!! He sounds seriously with his strong statement. I better "behave"

The dawn is announcing a beautiful day. The only bother would be mosquito bites. It gets itchy all the time. I did get a lot last night on the beach I was chasing a little snake. It kept escaping while I was taking a picture of him. He seemed to be a baby snake I was lucky its mother was not around. But the mosquito bites were unavoidable. I still can not get used to spraying myself.

The Alva beach 16 kms from Ayr . A proper holiday place - the palms are everywhere. Every place we stop is nice, with a different atmosphere. Australia is such a beautiful country!!! Living here for 16 years it is time to explore it, to experience it, to enjoy it.
I am feeling relaxed after a swim in swimming pool. Life is good. Time to show some pictures to Peter I took last night at dusk on the shore. I am being prised for two of them. It feels good. Hmm... is my ego still present?? I can think of it more while scootering. Peter sees the photo of a baby snake I took on the beach. Are you crazy, he goes?? Ask me something new, I think with amusement. "Have you realized that even little snake can be poisonous?" No I did not, honestly I swear. I will be more careful next time. I do bump in a lot of snakes on the road. The little one seem to be just harmless to me.
Time to have a swim!! Water is warm, day is beautiful, I am happy and it is time to relax. The schedule for tomorrow is 37 kms.

No comments:

Post a Comment