Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 4

Weight: 64

kms a day: nil

total kms up to a day: 107

total kms to go: 4291.25



A day of big clean up and finding spots for every item and all our equipment. The car looks like a big storage. We are just jumping over "stuff" staying for most of the day outdoor. It is not in my schedule but after Maria left we need to make some order in the car. It drives me crazy to spend hours and "hours" to find a single thing.


I feel lighter and lighter as we go on, we are cleaning up and sorting and I hope to shake the stress off. I still do not understand why it is stuck with me.

Everything looks promising in the evening. We have done a good job. Everything has it's own place now. I hope we keep it this way. Now I start to understand that even thought this car is suppose to accomodate 6 people it has to bee look at as a storage for the stuff we need in our 5 month journey. I am befriended the idea that we will do most of our living outdoor. Hopefully it will not get rain much::))...After all it will be an experience and it can't be a bad one......

No comments:

Post a Comment