Thursday, July 15, 2010

Before I start #1 27-28 June

We do a bit of travelling. Maria is sill with us. I am very glad that Peter had good company while driving up north. Peter managed to arrive in Cairns in 3.5 days doing over a thousand kms a day. His friend Maria agreed to take a holiday and drive with him all the way up to keep him company. She is a good soul and I hope it will help her to emotionally recover from the recent loss. They are both full of humour, throwing jokes at each other. They would have made me laugh but I am still so tired that I wish I was left alone to rest and be with my inner thoughts. Weather is very pleasant and I wonder why I am still under such tension... is it the deep sense of responsibility of whether I can manage what I have set myself up for??? I do not know but I certainly can not shake it off.....

No comments:

Post a Comment