Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 14

Day 14



My day off feels like to be given a big block of gold. I do not need to scoot today - HOORAY. Well, I need to catch up on my kilometres. I am 12 kms behind. It feels like a piece of cake.


I am arranging the schedule. Is it time I can plan again?::)). Am I "pushed" into some routine again ? I do realize how pleasant it is to have a routine. To know what comes and not to be surprised. As day flow one by one I get more to understand why we, human do not take up changes , rather stay in our daily routine even if it does not "serves" us. "Routine is an iron shirt we czech say. I can not agree more.


Peter invites me to boat to the enclosed island. I feel sorry to disappoint this man but I have my duty. I have to post at least some blogs and I set myself up for cathing up on my writing. With daily challenges I always fall behind. And there is already plan for tomorrow. Filming, taking some pictures and visit banana farm which is close by. Bananas are so cheap here. I do not understand how farmers can make some money. You see signs " buy local bananas only" everywhere". I understand now. It seems hard work for a very little money. I feel compassion for farmers. I want to support them. I eat bananas every day. It is healthy and gives me energy and minerals. I have to improve my diet anyway. My first 14 weeks when I was so nervous I could not eat until late afternoon. A proper diet would be on my agenda from now on.I am loosing weight too fast.


My brain get "stubborn" in the afternoon. No more writting. I hop on scooter to explore these beautiful beaches around. I scoot with pleasure. Later on I will be sitting on the shore. I write I want to capture every day. I do not want to forget my experience of every single day.

... I hear the bell... Its Peter on my scooter . He came to let me know its a dinner time...

No comments:

Post a Comment