Wednesday, October 27, 2010

28 October

I am looking at the map of Australia – 3200 kms behind us. It is hard to believe that this distance was done on this push scooter. You do bit by bit every day and then looking at the map feels amazing.

My friend I spoke to recently asked me why I am not posting more details about this trip in my blog any more. She was under impression that everything was already said at the beginning .

Well... I could write about all my feelings, excitements. I could write about my disappointments, struggles, about feeling high and down about touching the freedom. I could write about how I get tired ,recover and keep going again. I could write about my emotions – positive and negative – I could write how I dissect them and correct them ?... believing that I get myself into balance and harmony. I could write about learning tolerance and respect toward other person to be able to maintain a healthy relationship with my team on this trip. I could write about places we visited, people we met....

Yes, it is a lot of to write about but at this moment ... at this right moment I am tired. All I can do is keep scootering and keep my belief about finishing this journey alive.
...and then ....when I come back home I want to write it all down into the book and I hope that this journey might inspire someone... but now at 8 o'clock in the morning I hop on the scooter and push myself off again...

No comments:

Post a Comment